Tanfoglio help

Adam5

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
149   1
Reaction score
Is there anyone knowledgeable about Tangfoglios that can help me?

I’m researching this Tanfoglio Mosaad that I got from my father and am getting confused.

All the ones I see on Google have a frame mounted safety, not slide mounted. The mag he gave be is a Mecgar CZ mag that’s a little too long for the grip frame, and need help finding a correct one.

Attachments

• IMG_2585.jpeg
    IMG_2585.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2587.jpeg
    IMG_2587.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2586.jpeg
    IMG_2586.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 28
Greg Cote carries the Tanfoglio mags. He could likely identify which one you need that will fit flush.

The Mecgar locks in and functions fine. It’s just about 1/4 too long. Wanting the correct one is an aesthetic thing. I messages Greg Cote LLC and was told they don’t have the correct one, but any of the small frame Tanfoglio mags will run 100%, but will just be a little long.

The mag issue has been sorted. I kept seeing that it needed a CZ75 Compact mag. That’s actually a CZ75 Compact mag in it that’s too long. I messaged back and forth with Greg Cote LLC for a while last night, even well after his closing time. He said there is an early and late model frame, and than mine takes the early model, which are very hard to find. He messaged me at almost 11:00 last night that he was canceling my order because he didn’t think they were what I was looking for, and sent me a link to seller on Gunbroker that had three NOS early frame 13 round mags listed. I’ll have to remember him and his great customer service the next time I need something.

This one is actually a very early model that predates IMI and IWI.

Greg certainly deserves everyone's business. He's managed to supply me with a couple of weird mags I was looking for, and when he couldn't he helped me find some elsewhere.

The mag issue has been sorted. I kept seeing that it needed a CZ75 Compact mag. That’s actually a CZ75 Compact mag in it that’s too long. I messaged back and forth with Greg Cote LLC for a while last night, even well after his closing time. He said there is an early and late model frame, and than mine takes the early model, which are very hard to find. He messaged me at almost 11:00 last night that he was canceling my order because he didn’t think they were what I was looking for, and sent me a link to seller on Gunbroker that had three NOS early frame 13 round mags listed. I’ll have to remember him and his great customer service the next time I need something.

This one is actually a very early model that predates IMI and IWI.
He is the best

Back
Top Bottom