• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thanks to American Tactical for ISSC M22 warranty repair

ti-force

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my excellent experience with American Tactical. I traded for my M22 a couple years or so ago and just shot it for the first time the other day. I experienced failure to eject several times, which basically rendered the gun useless since I had to pull the spent casings with my pocket knife. Anyhow I did some research and found that this is a common problem with earlier M22's, and found that American Tactical is in charge of ISSC repairs within the States.

So I contacted them via email and filled out a form of requested information and about a week later I received an RA with paid return shipping label and instructions about how to mail my M22 to them for servicing. They sent me an email on Nov. 17 stating that they received my firearm and would update me. On Nov. 19 I received another email stating that my firearm had been repaired, tested and shipped back to me.

I received it today (would have got it Monday, but for obvious reasons, a signature is required for the delivery of a firearm). So anyhow, I haven't fired the gun yet, but the report included with the firearm stated the gunsmiths name, a description of what he did to make the necessary repair of the firearm, and that he test fired the firearm 30 times with Aguila ammo to confirm the repair had been made, and that the firearm was functioning properly. And best of all, this was a warranty repair and didn't cost me a dime.

All and all, I'm very impressed and satisfied. Just thought I'd share this with anyone interested, and if you have an M22 with an FTE problem you should contact them for the repair.

Casey

Back
Top Bottom