• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Bear Grylls Parang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tr3ylor23

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Well I just went and bought one of those Bear Grylls Parang and it is awesome. I love this thing. I would say that everyone should get one. It is so much better then a hatchet and it is light and comes with a very nice sheath. It is pretty cool. I have cut down some pretty big trees with it, 6-8 inches in diameter. It really surprised me how awesome this thing really works. Well just wanted to let you know about it.

Trey

are you giving it away free? I don't think you posted in the right spot. and I think you are giving it away free because you left it at my house.

sorry i didnt mean to put it in here but the dang thing is awesome haha. My bad guys, I guess it was more just free information. Hahaha.

Trey

Last edited:
FWIW - Wallyworld carries them for $34

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gerber-Be...0000003260410&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=15935494

I am not a Bear Grylls fan. (He is, or has become more Hollywood than anything else, and some of the stuff he "teaches" on his TV show, Man vs Wild, is outright dangerous and unwise for a survival situation)

I'd hate to not get another blade just because it has his name on it, but in this case I'll pass. Otherwise I like the shape of the blade, and the cost of $34 seems reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom