The Guitar photo thread!

Sittin here playin some Trower/Hendrix licks for our third born son. He's not impressed
KIMG1860.JPG
on my 02 maple strat.

Man, i’ll bet she sounds sweet

It's a great guitar, really.

My surprise retirement gift......the Gretsch G6120-Brian Setzer Signature Nashville

View attachment 2709180

This is so sick man! I love Gretsch guitars, and the Setzer sig model is incredible. You are a blessed man. That color is beautiful.

I didnt know you were retired. Congrats!

And speaking of Setzer, I am a long time fan. He is one of the most underrated guitar players of all time, IMO. He is a killer player.

Is anyone recording? What are yall using?

I just picked up a new HP Omen laptop, and the PreSonus Audiobox 96 studio bundle. I am just now getting it all hooked up, software downloaded, and soon the fun begins. It has a ton of features, most of which I won't be using for now...I wanted a simple system for recording acoustic/vocal demos, but this thing will do much more.

I didnt want to go with a Mac, or any Apple products. They are very good products for recording, but I despise the company. I won't support them, but won't judge or blame anyone who does. They make good stuff.

It's a great guitar, really.

This is so sick man! I love Gretsch guitars, and the Setzer sig model is incredible. You are a blessed man. That color is beautiful.

I didnt know you were retired. Congrats!

And speaking of Setzer, I am a long time fan. He is one of the most underrated guitar players of all time, IMO. He is a killer player.

Not fully retired, just left a job after 35 years....’early retirement’ from them. Still working but not as hard....

I’m a huge Setzer fan myself, I have an autographed poster and some of his stuff in my music room.

Reactions: MRH
Glad I just found this thread revival. All my stuff is super low buck so nothing pretty to show. Been playing for some years but just now learning HOW to play. Anybody messed around with the Boss Katana amps? I'm loving this little thing. They've come a long way since my first $40 pawn shop special.

I've heard good things about those Katanas. Yes some of the SS stuff has come a long ways.

I used a Randall SS head for over 10 years without a single problem. I was playing over 200 shows a year and it paid for itself countless times over. SS can be a good way to save money for working musicians. They still don't have that certain something tubes have, IMO, but audiences don't know the difference, and a good SS rig can still produce good sounds.

Not fully retired, just left a job after 35 years’early retirement’ from them. Still working but not as hard....

I’m a huge Setzer fan myself, I have an autographed poster and some of his stuff in my music room.

Either way, that's a hell of a retirement gift! I like it a lot!

Setzer played at the little amphitheater down in Newnan a year or so ago. I was going to go, but got called in to work that night...smh

View attachment 2710308 Nelly, the Nash Tele
The prettiest girls are never the most fun either. Yeah, the selector is in the middle. Lol

Hell I think she is very pretty. I like the humbucker in the neck position.

Either way, that's a hell of a retirement gift! I like it a lot!

Setzer played at the little amphitheater down in Newnan a year or so ago. I was going to go, but got called in to work that night...smh .

Thanks, i worked with an amazing team. They also gave me two front row tix and backstage passes to a concert in Nashville....but that’s when he got sick and cancelled a bunch of shows. Then the covid stuff happened....:frusty:

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom