• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Things kids say

When my son was little he could not say the tr sound and said f sound. He was really into fire trucks amd got on Santas lap and asked for a fire truck but due to saying the f sound it was a fire (f word). Santa had a strange look and off we went.
Hahaha!

My little nephew had sort of the same thing going on when he was learning to count. He could pronounce most numbers just fine, but when he said "fourteen" it sounded like he was saying ****ing.

Him and his mom @GlockGirl were at the house one day and she told him it was nap time. I said, "Tell mama you don't need a fourteen nap"

He turned straight to her and said, "I don't need a ****ing nap!"

She wasn't nearly as amused by it as I was.

:pound:

Hahaha!

My little nephew had sort of the same thing going on when he was learning to count. He could pronounce most numbers just fine, but when he said "fourteen" it sounded like he was saying ****ing.

Him and his mom @GlockGirl were at the house one day and she told him it was nap time. I said, "Tell mama you don't need a fourteen nap"

He turned straight to her and said, "I don't need a ****ing nap!"

She wasn't nearly as amused by it as I was.

:pound:
Lmao!!!
IMG_4072.JPG

Yeah, I busted out laughing when he said it, so of course he kept repeating it over and over and had me laughing till I had tears rolling.

@GlockGirl said, "I swear if he goes to day care next week and says that to his teacher at nap time I'm going to KILL YOU!"

In the home, I would fart and blame it on the kids in front of their mom. One day while standing in line at McDonald's, my 7 y/o daughter blasted one out and shouted "Daddy, you're so nasty!" It was like the whole place got quiet and gave me a weird stare. She totally got me that time. Payback will be hell!!!

Not really anything said but this was still funny.
My sons were only about 3 & 5 at the time and they were always trying to be the first to get the chance to sit with Paw Paw (my FIL), well my oldest was usually the first one and wouldn't let his brother have equal time. One day big brother had to go pee or something and gave up his seat, little brother jumped at the chance to sit & watch tv with Paw Paw. After a few minutes 'Ol Paw Paw let go with one of his God awful nasty ass farts bad enough to gag a maggot. My poor son wasn't about to take a chance on loosing his place and tried to tough it out, about 5-10 seconds after that fart he was gagging and bout to turn green but he never left Paw Paw's side! He proved right there how much he loved his Paw Paw & how tough he is, poor kid just about puked but never moved. Lol! Damned if he didn't inherit Paw Paw's ability to make folks gag with a fart too, I used to have to make that boy go outside to do his farting. Thank God I don't have to deal with that anymore but I sure do feel sorry for my daughter in law! Lmao!

Back
Top Bottom