THIS IS SOME BULL ****

This is such BS. It is disturbing to even think that this is possible in this country. I have never been to Florida, and now I never will go there. What a ****hole state. No better than NJ in my book. I hope the right people take up this cause and get this man freed.

Reactions: MRH
This is such BS. It is disturbing to even think that this is possible in this country. I have never been to Florida, and now I never will go there. What a ****hole state. No better than NJ in my book. I hope the right people take up this cause and get this man freed.
Well I didn't read the article but your statement about Florida is only halfway right. Some parts of the state ARE like New Jersey. And that's because of douchebags fro m NJ and NY over running the area. Plus Canadians. But not all of Florida is bad. And they don't have a state income tax.

Well I didn't read the article but your statement about Florida is only halfway right. Some parts of the state ARE like New Jersey. And that's because of douchebags fro m NJ and NY over running the area. Plus Canadians. But not all of Florida is bad. And they don't have a state income tax.
Read the article, your opinion may change.

Back
Top Bottom