This site needs a "Feedback Filter"

Would you like to see a "Feedback Filter" option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should make feedback a requirement of using ODT. I have buyers that texted me yes I got the item, it was great thanks. Then after asking half a dozen times to leave good feedback for the transaction...all you hear is crickets. They turn into a ghost. I will not make the mistake again of giving anyone great feedback and get nothing in return. So maybe YES a filter of some sort that would show that a member has a habit of not leaving feedback. Feedback is just one data point of judging a buyer or seller. I insist on a phone call or two to feel a person out and set up payment and delivery. I don't know how you members feel, but to me If a person is unwilling to have a phone conversation, that is a deal breaker for me. Or if you start asking questions about an item because something isn't quite right.. bam ghosted again. No email response, no phone call returns no nothing. Some guys turn ghost when you ask for clear photos. They have a "mint" gun with 16 shtty blurry fuzzy pics taken 5 feet away. Yeah OK buddy.
I hope ODT is not turning into another Armslist. NOOOOOOO. Two many good gun people here to let that happen.
You have 2 deals under your belt and practically zero presence on here. Whatever you just spent 5 minutes typing up, nobody really cares

To filter out postings of low or bad feedback. A search filter. Nobody would be separated or flagged. It could simply be just the searchers preference.
So you started out with 20 or 30 positive feedback? Amazing how some forget we were all “newbs”, with zero feedback at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom