• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Very disappointed

My A/C is in need of a charge wanna fix it too? My 18 month old wont ride cause its 2 hot.You did good but you didnt think it through

where the ahole stays
Lol.... Lynch mob and all lol... Really though I think that they will get there's one day. They will find themselves flooded in guilt or have it taken from them in the way of karma. But I'm not karma's do boy it will come about naturally on its own.

You are a better man than me. It would have been all I could do just not to hand his @#$ to him for that rant after I help them out. Your shop is only 2 miles from my house.
Don't remember the names by chance? What was the description of the car?
Would like to keep an eye out for these two.

Lol.... Lynch mob and all lol... Really though I think that they will get there's one day. They will find themselves flooded in guilt or have it taken from them in the way of karma. But I'm not karma's do boy it will come about naturally on its own.
that was not their first rodeo.

So today I had a young couple come in my shop becuase there AC stopped working. Well long story short after the diagnosis I gave them a quote to do the repair. The couple went outside and discussed it and my tech came to my office to tell me that the wife was on the side of the building crying and begging someone on the phone for help with money. It made me feel really bad that they are struggling the way they are and to make it worse they had a child that couldn't be over 6 months old with them. So when they came back in I informed them that there repair is already paid in full and oh BTW your radiator is leaking and that has been paid for as well. They didn't seem to flinch or even care!!!! But a man of my word I performed the repairs and ate the parts and labor. When the car was finished I ran it down to the car wash and had it cleaned because it was filthy. When I handed there keys over and said have a good day and God bless you the male went on a 20 minute rant of how I shouldn't mix god and religious beliefs in with my business practices. I just stood there in disbelief while this guy lectured me about how un fair it is of me to shove religion down there throat while i fix his car to the tune of what would normally be over 1100.00 bill FOR FREE. All because I said God bless you!!!!!!
Should have said hold on buddy i forgot to tighten your shredder valve and hit that sucker counter clockwise a little ! Then said y'all have yourself a blessed day ...

Back
Top Bottom