Walther CCP question

As stated trigger stinks! breakdown stinks, mags are cheap tin like crap that stinks with feed problems.
I bought this for my wife when it came out and she shot it this weekend and she said this pistol stinks and it was the first pistol she has ever shot.
btw I have one for sale. ;)

I like the way the gun looks and the ergonomics, but the trigger just killed any interest I had in it. I don't shoot well w/long unpredictable triggers.

The trigger pull is long but I know we're to stage it and that's ok.
The only problem is when shooting about every fourth round the slide locks open and you have to drop it to chamber the next round??????
I was shooting aluminum casing and then went and purchased a box of brass. Not as bad but it did do it twice in three magazines.
Anybody have a clue?

The trigger pull is long but I know we're to stage it and that's ok.
The only problem is when shooting about every fourth round the slide locks open and you have to drop it to chamber the next round??????
I was shooting aluminum casing and then went and purchased a box of brass. Not as bad but it did do it twice in three magazines.
Anybody have a clue?

Most likely your thumb is hitting the slide lock but it might be something wrong, hard to say unless others have the same problem when shooting your gun.

It should also be stated that the CCP is actually manufactured by Umarex not Walther. Yes, the airsoft company lol. That right there could be a reason for the issues haha

Jled,
I made sure my thumb was not in the way and gave it the grip of death. I thought maybe my wife was having a limp wrist moment but she was not.
Umarex-Awesome thanks for the info. ;)

I think they feel good in the hand. The trigger definitely isn't even considered an "OK" trigger but I have felt worse. Luckily the trigger isn't heavy, gritty, and inconsistent, just gritty and inconsistent. I'm willing to bet it would get a little better with some rounds through it. Also, it looks like hickok45 had no issues with reliability or accuracy with the CCP. Only reason why I won't get one is because it has the external safety, that's a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom