West bound n down (soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawiram

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
46   0
Reaction score
Well gang, I'm having a lot better luck in my job search back in New Mexico than Ive had here. Im headed home next week for a second interview that I really feel will end my search. If not, I have half a dozen other places that also want to meet with me, so more than likely I will not be coming back. I really hate to go as my wife and kids will be staying until she retires from the Navy in 2 years, but after alot of thought Ive decided its whats best for me career wise, and it's the best way for me to adequately provide for my family. My most promising interview is for a job working on heavy equipment at a John Deere dealer, and I think that would make an excellent career for me. If that doesnt pan out like i'm hoping, the other interviews are for oilfield jobs, and possibly one working for Cummins. On an even more positive note, I'll be spending a week in the mountains with my dad while he's deer hunting before my interviews. I havent been home since 07' so I'm looking forward to that almost as much as getting back to work! I've met some great people, and snagged a few good deals here with the ODT, and i'll definately miss it. Im not going to delete my account, but my location may change pretty soon! Thanks guys n gals, and GLWS!

Good luck..........do what ever you need to do to take care of your family and a great big thank you to your wife for her career in serving us...the American People!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom