• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What are you bringing to the ODT show Saturday

Booth 24

StGc2dX.jpg

Too weak to carry anything. I was on the hospital 42 days due to covid pneumonia. This Saturday will be 3 weeks home. If the wife won't rase hell I will be there to buy if there is something I can't live with. So I hope it's one level and I will bring some cash. Down 22 pounds and my doctor said my weight is 204 and not to gain more than 3 more pounds. Said that's enough for my height 6 foot.
So if you see a 6 foot good looking bald guy shuffling around try not to bump into him.
I feel your pain, my left lung collapsed and I have not been out of the hospital for a month yet..But come hell or high water I will attend today!

I feel your pain, my left lung collapsed and I have not been out of the hospital for a month yet..But come hell or high water I will attend today!
To top it off,,a 1 day old kitten was left on our pourch....we feed 6 or more Ferrell cats....we have been feeding it her...every 2 hours...and between me and my wife I am the one that has the touch to ge the formula to flow our of the bottle....next feeding 8:30....
Always something..

To top it off,,a 1 day old kitten was left on our pourch....we feed 6 or more Ferrell cats....we have been feeding it her...every 2 hours...and between me and my wife I am the one that has the touch to ge the formula to flow our of the bottle....next feeding 8:30....
Always something..
Indeed

Back
Top Bottom