What are you getting the wife?

I ENJOY getting things for my wife. I DO need to avoid rings after this year though. It'll be two out of three years I've gotten her one. The last time was two years ago. I didn't wrap it. We have an angel tree topper that she likes to put on the wine rack since we don't put up a tree anymore( cats are hard on a tree and we have no kids at home anymore). I put the ring on the angels head like a tiara and she never noticed it. I derived much pleasure watching her walk by it for a few days before Christmas and showing it to her that morning. Haven't decided how to give this one to her.

I am clueless. Probably some jewelry and Swarovski crystals. Taking her and the kids on a week long trip to Disney World will make it a great holiday.

Man I am scared of my wifes laptop. Whenever she has trouble with it I have to let my son look at it. She LOVES tabs....LOTS of tabs. Multiple windows open 24/7. She NEVER puts email in folders...she must have 500 emails in her inbox at any given time. I'm WAY too OC to even look at her laptop without a valium.

My wife closes all of my tabs when she uses my laptop because she hates seeing 10 open. I'm ADD/ADHD i may read half of a thread and then switch over and read a motorcycle article then come back to the previous thread.

Back
Top Bottom