What do indoor range consider rapid fire?

The place I go is pretty strict about the rifle range but I see A holes in the pistol range all the time doing mag dumps and hitting everything but the target with nary a word from the range.

It's a ways from you but Norcross Gun Club and Range allows bump firing/full auto.

Their sister club, Sandy Springs GC&R is the same way I believe.

It's a ways from you but Norcross Gun Club and Range allows bump firing/full auto.

Their sister club, Sandy Springs GC&R is the same way I believe.

Correct on SSGC. As long as you keep it in your lane and on target, you can fire as fast as you want.

I realize that not everyone will have this luxury but I try to avoid ranges as much as possible and just shoot on private property. No rules against "rapid fire", no douchenozzles, no idiots, no problems.:rockon:

I've got an outdoor range fairly local that is one shot per second, and my closest indoor range goes on a person to person basis, if you stay under control, fire away, but get loose and they'll recommend you slow it down

All depends on the range. Quick shot locations lets you dump all day. GFL usually doesn't mind on the pistol range as long as you are on paper.

I've never hit a clip, hanger, ceiling or wall. I save the bottom of the target for 25 yards so I don't hit the floor. The target I was shooting has recommended drills written under the bulls. I was actually following the instruction on the targets.

Back
Top Bottom