What was your favorite Christmas gift this year?

From me to me. Now I just need ammo. Henry 357 with octagon barrel, chrome receiver, barrel band and butt plate.
FDABD6F7-3D63-49A3-95A7-4E330C1B3ED3.jpeg

After all the presents that were under the tree were unwrapped and Carol and I both leaned back and said what a great Christmas it had been, then, in a twinkling of her eye she was off to the closet, threw open the door and pulled out a rifle case. Handed it to me with a smile on her face, when I looked inside I was totally amazed. A US M1 30 caliber carbine with exquisite bayonet, two magazines, an original copy of the Military M1 Carbine manual and 120 rounds of pristine ammo in a bandoleer, along with a magazine pouch, all housed in a hard case. I was shocked and amazed and happy beyond belief. She keeps asking me, how many guns do we have. I just say "a few" and leave it like that.

She made contact with a member here, made the deal, took her girlfriend on a road trip when I thought they were shopping, picked it up and moved it all over the house to keep me from finding it.

Am I one of the luckiest men around?

Now I just have to see if I can find my web belt and remember if I took out too much of the slack when I was still on active duty...

Back
Top Bottom