• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What's happening to the mods??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure but there are also mods who take it WAY too serious. I wouldn't want to do it.

Like handing out infractions or banning someone because what they posted, MIGHT offend someone. WTF?
It would be understandable if several people complained, but it's just one mods opinion, and we all know about opinions.

I think some mods need to Cowboy the **** Up, and not be so thin skinned.

I've gotten banned twice because I was rude to someone that threatened me. WTF?
It has become obvious that treating someone is a lesser offense than posting something that "might be considered rude". LMFAO

I got an infraction for defending the thread I started. I didn't even know it was possible.

Sometimes I feel as if I'm being watched. Sometimes zip know I'm being watched.

I wouldn't be a politician either. I just can't bring myself to associate with the sort.

I love this excuse. Mods have it really hard. They don't have time to justify the chicken **** infractions they issue, yet they have plenty of time to be posting in the forums.

I like it when a thread doesn't go a mods way, it'll be closed quicker than you hat can hit the ground.

I really like the HELP forum. Either they don't reply or tell me to go F--- Myself. It helped me. I understand completely.

I want to know why I can no longer view my infraction status.

Ok enough of this BS, I'm going back to trading.

i.imgur.com_L1lqBV5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom