Which .22 Rifle?

I'd get a 10/22 if you don't have one, because you need one. Also, there's a nice 552 Speedmaster on here for sale right now...they shoot shorts, longs and long rifle..I've had a couple Henry's, just didn't hold on to 'em.

Well, I did get to fondle a Rossi R92 in .38/.357 this past week. It had a canted-barrel, so I put it down. I told the sales-person and they did not seem to care. Told me, "Someone will buy it, as they are hard to come by". They then went on to tell me to purchase it, send it back to Rossi and get it fixed up right. Huh? Sell a second-rate product and tell the customer to send it in and get it "fixed up right"? NOT.

So, I got myself and my son up to the the gun-show and saw zero Rossi R92s in the caliber I wished. I did find some Ruger 10/22s and a Henry .22 lever-gun in basic and a GoldenBoy. Left there and went to three big-time dealers and did not see a Rossi R92 at any of them. Saw a few Henrys and some Ruger 10/22s. I went back to the gun-show and got myself a stainless 10/22 in the black composite-stock and did find some ammo at two of the locations and two Ruger BX25 magazines. I will shoot this until I can find myself a Rossi R92 someday. Maybe it'll be next weekend at the gun-show in Norcross......

Back
Top Bottom