Who here went to PRISON?

I serviced the computers and printers at the Atlanta Federal Pen back in the mid 80's to early 90's, it was pretty scary when the Cuban prisoners were still there.

Maybe you should have asked who here knows someone who went to prison.

From what I understand, it all depends on the severity of the crime. There are different level prisons. For example: someone who goes to prison for selling pot isn't going to be in the same prison as someone who is convicted of armed robbery.

Last edited:
Got a good buddy who did some time. After 7 years of being out and being good he requested a pardon. They granted it and he got all his rights back; voting, can buy a gun, etc..

There's a reason it's called "Federal Pound You In The Ass Prison."

Funny thing is one of my best friends did Federal time and he said the only ones having sex were willing participants.

Now people I know that have been to State prison tell a WHOLE different story.

Funny thing is one of my best friends did Federal time and he said the only ones having sex were willing participants.

Same thing Ive heard from 2 or 3 people. Im pretty close to 2 guys whove done a lot of time and theyve never confessed to being "taken anally". One did tell me a story of a guy getting his teeth bashed out so he couldnt bite his "room mate".

The Guards at the Atlanta Federal Pen told me that all the willing participants were being held in Cell Block "C"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom