• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why are you not an ODT supporter???

Why I am not an ODT supporter

• I am a sorry person, no excuse

• I am now..... Leave me alone... you jerk....

• Cause Tacos.....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a "SUPPORTER" badge with 2,3,4,5, etc year clusters/marker. And "LIFETIME SUPPORTER" badge.
I know, "you don't need no stinking badges"

Its not entertaining for us when people are agreeable ...also viewer clicks go up so you would be helping the site....
I'm certainly not going to argue numbers with someone who has direct access to information that I do not. Having said that, I am somewhat amazed that there are almost 4,000 individual log in's in a 24hr time frame. That's a remarkable statistic for two real reasons to me, primarily that people don't stay logged in and then secondarily, it's significantly higher than I thought it would be.....which even more makes the point that that supporter revenue isn't needed at this point.....very roughly speaking, 40,000 page views is equivalent to $100 of ad revenue. So if you have roughly 4,000 users per day logging in, that event alone is 8,000 page views. If those people only view 8 other pages, you're already at the 40,000...not counting the others that are already logged in. So again, at very roughly (and at the bottom end of the scale) $100/day, a small handful of committed and dedicated members giving $15 isn't really moving the needle in the grand scheme of things.

I'm certainly not going to argue numbers with someone who has direct access to information that I do not. Having said that, I am somewhat amazed that there are almost 4,000 individual log in's in a 24hr time frame. That's a remarkable statistic for two real reasons to me, primarily that people don't stay logged in and then secondarily, it's significantly higher than I thought it would be.....which even more makes the point that that supporter revenue isn't needed at this point.....very roughly speaking, 40,000 page views is equivalent to $100 of ad revenue. So if you have roughly 4,000 users per day logging in, that event alone is 8,000 page views. If those people only view 8 other pages, you're already at the 40,000...not counting the others that are already logged in. So again, at very roughly (and at the bottom end of the scale) $100/day, a small handful of committed and dedicated members giving $15 isn't really moving the needle in the grand scheme of things.

I'm pretty sure that chucklenut chucklenut and I account for 10k page views a day between the two of us.

Serious question. I use Tapatalk almost exclusively for forums. Each time I leave one forum, visit another and then return, is that considered a separate and distinct login?

Serious question. I use Tapatalk almost exclusively for forums. Each time I leave one forum, visit another and then return, is that considered a separate and distinct login?
I'm not familiar with how Tapatalk works. Possibly? But if I read OS's post correctly it was unique logins, not repeat logins so I'm not sure that something like what you are mentioning would account for the high numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom