why put the toilet seat up ?

have some real fun. Lower both covers down.

__68873097ee7cfa82f4d42cc4d957c076_width-600.jpeg

It's time......for urinals in home bathrooms. The small, 5 gallon, sized ones hanging on the wall, solves all these problems. Men stand, women and children sit. I don't know why, in the 21st century, every decent sized home doesn't have at least a master bathroom with a urinal.

And, if you got that TV/man cave in the basement, another downstairs in that bathroom as well. Can't watch football/NASCAR, drink beer, eat pizza without proper plumbing facilities.

Here's another plumbing "beef" of mine.....put the faucets and shower head at one end of the tub, and the drain in the other....so simple to drain all the used water out, rather than standing in it.

I was only in one hotel room, out of over 6000 that was set up this way.....it can be done. It was at a hotel across from the airport in Newark, think it was a Ramada.

I would be interested to hear comments from professional plumbers on this as well.

It's time......for urinals in home bathrooms. The small, 5 gallon, sized ones hanging on the wall, solves all these problems. Men stand, women and children sit. I don't know why, in the 21st century, every decent sized home doesn't have at least a master bathroom with a urinal.

And, if you got that TV/man cave in the basement, another downstairs in that bathroom as well. Can't watch football/NASCAR, drink beer, eat pizza without proper plumbing facilities.

Here's another plumbing "beef" of mine.....put the faucets and shower head at one end of the tub, and the drain in the other....so simple to drain all the used water out, rather than standing in it.

I was only in one hotel room, out of over 6000 that was set up this way.....it can be done. It was at a hotel across from the airport in Newark, think it was a Ramada.

I would be interested to hear comments from professional plumbers on this as well.
I am definitely not a plumber, but would assume they try to run hot/cold and drain lines on the same route through the walls.

Back
Top Bottom