Would you drink here?

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_08_13_tupu3y5u.jpg

My favorite bar put this up

The five flies/Mosquitoes I count smashed on the newly aquired sign tells me all I need to know about the place.

what liability?

The same kind of liability that made a company print your avatar.

People can and will take you to court over anything and there are attorneys that only care about getting paid.

My insurance agent talks about a client that lost a case over medical bills because he didn't have a "No Guns" sign when someone had a ND and a guy was injured. The injured guy claimed he wouldn't have went in if he knew someone could have a gun there.

My insurance agent talks about a client that lost a case over medical bills because he didn't have a "No Guns" sign when someone had a ND and a guy was injured. The injured guy claimed he wouldn't have went in if he knew someone could have a gun there.
You agent is hopefully pulling your leg or his client apparently had the worst attorney ever.
What if he caught the flu there? Should they also have up a "No sick people allowed sign"? What if he's allergic to cats? "No cat owners allowed."? I mean seriously.... :tsk:

The same kind of liability that made a company print your avatar.

People can and will take you to court over anything and there are attorneys that only care about getting paid.

huh? not the same liability. one is a warning against the misuse of a product or potential dangters versus the no gun sign which does not offer any protection because the owner would not be liable for criminal actions anyway

in the bar when he serves a product (aka food or drink) there are warnings on the doors, menus, and sometimes the bottles themselves regarding the hazards of over drinking, drinking while pregnant, eating foods that contain egg/nuts/seafood/ etc.

he could put up a sign that says "no rape allowed here" but if a rape or assault took place inside his establishment and wasnt caused by him or his employees then he wouldnt be liable regardless

You agent is hopefully pulling your leg or his client apparently had the worst attorney ever.
What if he caught the flu there? Should they also have up a "No sick people allowed sign"? What if he's allergic to cats? "No cat owners allowed."? I mean seriously.... :tsk:

litigious

Look it up. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom