• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WTB 03 Super crew F-150 4x4

Still looking. Help me out if you can.

I'll help you out.... BUY MoPar. They have a sweet deal on RAM trucks $12K off with the HEMI. I swore I would never buy new again but with these sales I broke my own word.
The RAM was MSRP $42 K They took off the $12K gave me $20K for my POS Ford leaving with $10K plus title tags GA sales tax Out the door $10827.52 Do that at a Chevy or Ford dealer... for an equivalent truck... OH wait FORD nor Government Motors dont have a HEMI .. Just yankin your chain... Good luck finding a new truck..

MoPar or no car...

i54.tinypic.com_x56wrl.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_j803de.jpg

sounds like its too late to help you, your already getting chevy delirious!!
Saw one in summerville, ga about 2 months ago same as mine except 4x4. Pearl blue over gold,,, King Ranch,,,place is called Truck Town. not sure if it was for sale or if it was a personal vehicle. Beware, they have sold some that need work due to the fact that they trade quickly. however they sell a lot of good ones, and if its what you want?

Enjoy that gas suck'n Hemi, ride hard and fast!! Cause next year the dash, headliner, door panels, as well as all the other interior will be rattl'n and fall'n all around you. Just my experience anyway. Good Engines terrible trucks.

Enjoy that gas suck'n Hemi, ride hard and fast!! Cause next year the dash, headliner, door panels, as well as all the other interior will be rattl'n and fall'n all around you. Just my experience anyway. Good Engines terrible trucks.
So far 15MPG town and 26 MPG highway.. I was able to pass gas stations and Fords.. and Chevy's...

Back
Top Bottom