• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WTB GLOCK 26 or Near it

JamieJohnson

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I am in the market to buy a Glock 26. 9mm short handy. if you know what I mean. "Hey I got these small hands". With all jokes aside I am not looking to pay your jacked up prices. I will gladly pay a reasonable price though. well shoot me what ya got and again have an Asstastic Day!!!!!

I am in the market to buy a Glock 26. 9mm short handy. if you know what I mean. "Hey I got these small hands". With all jokes aside I am not looking to pay your jacked up prices. I will gladly pay a reasonable price though. well shoot me what ya got and again have an Asstastic Day!!!!!
I am selling my mint Glock 26 Gen 4 with Tritium Night Sights and 7 or 8 magazines and original Glock box. Pm me I’m putting a listing together now.
Pastb

Love all the wonderful info.
Just no idea where Ludowici really is.
Will be sending PM soon.
I have one you may be interested in, And I know what South East really is'
M

I've got one and it shares carrying time with my G43X. It's the closest thing to a very small high capacity Glock as you can get. It comes with a good trigger and sights right out of the box.

well hell I may have to buy one of those too. I am currently in Louisiana working and they have nothing what so ever here. so ill def check into that. Thanks bud.

Back
Top Bottom