WTS/WTT: Kimber Ultra Tactical and 5 Kim-Pro Tac-Mags (Savannah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

usarmy15t86

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Up for sale is a lightly used Kimber Ultra Tactical. I've fired maybe 500 rounds through it, and carried it a little bit when it was a little colder. I have the original case, lock, papers and 5 Mags (as pictured, all Kimber mags). The only wear is the usual scratches in the Magwell area, and some slight wear to the muzzle end of the slide. The tritium sights still glow brightly (Brighter than anything else in the safe right now!). I just detail stripped and cleaned/lubed it before putting it up for sale. I'm trying to go for something in a smaller caliber, and maybe a little lighter too, seeing as my wife will be carrying and shooting it too (We're both small framed individuals, need something pretty thin/compact). I would like to sell this for $850 FTF in the Savannah Area or I would trade for a pocket/sub-compact 9mm + Cash. Let me know what you have for trade and we can work something out.

farm4.static.flickr.com_3460_5844879715_525251ec88_b.jpg

farm3.static.flickr.com_2429_5844879757_c5a243f026_b.jpg

Damn it Boy....where did I leave that money.....and why are you so far away....uggggghhhhh.

For those that have not had the pleasure of abusing one of these little darlin's....awesome shooter right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom