• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

племянница снайпер

I was a member there for a while, but let it lapse. Was always so damned crowded when I wanted to do some stuff, then there was talk of a "one time fee" to buy the land or somesuch as well as mandating work hours. How'd they resolve all that, and did they cap membership numbers or is it still growing?

I was a member there for a while, but let it lapse. Was always so damned crowded when I wanted to do some stuff, then there was talk of a "one time fee" to buy the land or somesuch as well as mandating work hours. How'd they resolve all that, and did they cap membership numbers or is it still growing?
I let mine lapse too, and I don’t wanna sit through orientation again lol

The club purchased the land it leased in 2014. There was a unanimous vote in favor of an assessment of $100 levied on each adult and senior member so as to satisfy the note. The club owns the land now and is planning development/improvements. All new members pay a $100 initiation fee (so as to make everyone have some skin in it so to speak). A vote was held this year in June to raise dues to $200 per adult or senior member per year to complete the development plan within 7 years. Even with the increase there have been many members joining in June and July. Funny I rarely see anyone out there except for matches. There was only one other member shooting today and he was on the pistol range. There is a half day (4 hour) work requirement once per year per adult or senior member.

The club purchased the land it leased in 2014. There was a unanimous vote in favor of an assessment of $100 levied on each adult and senior member so as to satisfy the note. The club owns the land now and is planning development/improvements. All new members pay a $100 initiation fee (so as to make everyone have some skin in it so to speak). A vote was held this year in June to raise dues to $200 per adult or senior member per year to complete the development plan within 7 years. Even with the increase there have been many members joining in June and July. Funny I rarely see anyone out there except for matches. There was only one other member shooting today and he was on the pistol range. There is a half day (4 hour) work requirement once per year per adult or senior member.

If I could find a deal like that near Snellville I'd be all over it !

Back
Top Bottom