• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

“historical memorabilia related to General Douglas MacArthur were used in sex acts" ?!

The USS Blue Ridge is the command ship for the 7th Fleet and the message traffic that it sends and receives is at the highest of security levels. The information available to an Admiral assigned to the Blue Ridge could jeopardize the lives of thousands of Sailors and Marines if it was leaked to our enemies. They should all be charged with treason along with their other crimes and if found guilty be stripped of all rank and pensions, given a dishonorable discharge and them hung from the yardarm.

The USS Blue Ridge is the command ship for the 7th Fleet and the message traffic that it sends and receives is at the highest of security levels. The information available to an Admiral assigned to the Blue Ridge could jeopardize the lives of thousands of Sailors and Marines if it was leaked to our enemies. They should all be charged with treason along with their other crimes and if found guilty be stripped of all rank and pensions, given a dishonorable discharge and them hung from the yardarm.

Them Navy boys know how to throw a party. The Army was never that fun. I agree with you. When I was in charge of CP Tango satcom we had a link with the blueridge during every major exercise. They were quite important. I hope they make an example of them.

Them Navy boys know how to throw a party. The Army was never that fun. I agree with you. When I was in charge of CP Tango satcom we had a link with the blueridge during every major exercise. They were quite important. I hope they make an example of them.
when I was stationed at NAS Cubi Point, RP. the Blue Ridge was directly involved with anything in WestPAC including Cope Thunder, Team Spirit etc. and any Cold War spook sh&t that happen to be going on in the early 80's.

when I was stationed at NAS Cubi Point, RP. the Blue Ridge was directly involved with anything in WestPAC including Cope Thunder, Team Spirit etc. and any Cold War spook sh&t that happen to be going on in the early 80's.

I'm quite sure if there is trouble in Korea or Japan that they are point for the Navy. That's getting to be a pretty important mission.

Back
Top Bottom