• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

“New Female ODT Member”

Normally late at night while I’m bed with my wife, I’ll think aloud while on ODT talking about nice firearms for sale or annoying stuff on the site, even reading through threads and such prior to going to bed.

Not long ago I starting getting multiple likes and comments on all my posts very unusually from a brand new “female” member. I thought that was odd and went on with my week.

Night after night passed as I laid and bed talking to my wife about my ODT life she started laughing more at the things I thought were funny on ODT and more interested in what I was looking at. She would ask more questions and what not and I was totally confused.

After about 5 days of likes and comments from this new memeber I finally brought it up to my wife, “Babe, there is some new member harassing the hell out of me”. She went on tin ask me what was going on and such, I told her and all she said was “oh”.

Didn’t think much of it, she rolled over and BAM! There it was, a message alert from the new member. The memeber started off asking question so about trading but quickly realized this person did not know anything they were talking about. I then realized after a couple of messages I would hear faint giggling.

I looked over her should, there I saw, ODT ON HER DAMN PHONE!

I couldn’t stop laughing for days every time I got on. Now she is a memeber as Mrs.Glock
You have a stalker ! Good job Mrs Glock !

Back
Top Bottom