$1.00/oz for freaking Doritos?

Something I’ve never experienced before, fried up a pound of ground sirloin from the local W-D yesterday, usually get about a quarter cup of fat out of it from Publix.
This 7.99/lb crap left me with a full cup of WATER to bail out of the pan. Beef people, my ass.
That's a half pound. X $9/lb? $4.50 cup of waste water.

I can't remember the last time I bought name brand chips or sodas. I buy all the snacks drinks and coffee at work and I buy Kroger drinks in the 12 packs when they're on sale like 3 for $12.00. Coke and Pepsi brand sodas are rapidly approaching beer prices and I refuse to pay that especially since I hardly ever drink them. But on top of that I don't wanna support Coke Pepsi or Frito Lay and their DEI policies.

Dollar Tree snacks

LINK <---
I buy them for work damn near every week. But my local Dollar Tree is looking kinda pitiful lately. Not seeing the stuff I bought just a few weeks ago.
Me and the wife were just there and Walmart. So we went to get paper towels and TP at Walmart and I told the ol lady to pick it out. She said " I usually just get the generic Scott toilet paper." Damn, the generic for the cheapest TP there is!? But it was still over $11.00 for the big pack.

Thought it was the price of peas bothering you.
IMG_3033.jpeg

I buy them for work damn near every week. But my local Dollar Tree is looking kinda pitiful lately. Not seeing the stuff I bought just a few weeks ago.
Me and the wife were just there and Walmart. So we went to get paper towels and TP at Walmart and I told the ol lady to pick it out. She said " I usually just get the generic Scott toilet paper." Damn, the generic for the cheapest TP there is!? But it was still over $11.00 for the big pack.
I usually only buy tp when it’s bogo at Publix. Still a buck apiece for the big rolls.

Back
Top Bottom