• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$1,199 Arsenal SLR-107R 7.62x39

What’s yalls thoughts on them?

These where originally marketed a few years ago as a budget Arsenal rifle that was a couple hundred dollars more then a WASR or NPAP but now they are the cost that the folding stock versions where and unless your a collector you are not getting any feature over a WASR to justify the price difference.

These where originally marketed a few years ago as a budget Arsenal rifle that was a couple hundred dollars more then a WASR or NPAP but now they are the cost that the folding stock versions where and unless your a collector you are not getting any feature over a WASR to justify the price difference.
I have an Arsenal and I’ve had a Wasr, the difference is significant to me, the fit and finish is better on the arsenal, also the WASR was heavier, but to each his own!

107R’s are turds, quality on them is not the same as the older 107 folders (which were worth their $1,000 price tag a few years ago) but unfortunately the prices will keep climbing :(
Yes they used to sell for $849, yes they are a step down from the SLR-107FR, still a step up from a WASR!
Here is a 5000rd no cleaning test

Kvar has plenty and always will, they are building them here in Us everyday. Kusa 103 will be a competitive choice and better price point. People panic once again and gun manufacturing making millions lol. We are not going to run out of Quality Ak anytime soon or ammo to feed them. Just my 2 cents.

Ak's and ammo are an executive order away from a ban at any time. Look at Chinese stuff and Saiga's then barrels for kits. All gone and all it took was a stroke of the pen

Ak's and ammo are an executive order away from a ban at any time. Look at Chinese stuff and Saiga's then barrels for kits. All gone and all it took was a stroke of the pen
Lots of US made AKs now and while 7.62x39 is not as popular as 5.56/.223, this round is not dependent on import. Of course you can argue that cheap 7.62 is dependent on import.

Back
Top Bottom