• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1/2 off Papa John's

Sooo...been working in Connecticut for a while. I Yelped pizza. I got about 20 pizza joints with 4 1/2 ratings within a 3 mile radius! Papa Johns was NOT one of them.

Sooo...been working in Connecticut for a while. I Yelped pizza. I got about 20 pizza joints with 4 1/2 ratings within a 3 mile radius! Papa Johns was NOT one of them.

Anytime I get out of town, I'm gonna hit up all the local joints I can! The best chicken I've ever had was a hole in the wall joint in Little Rock called Chicken Country and the best steaks I've ever had was at Vimbo's in Wheatland Wyoming. Not sure why anyone else would ever wind up there but if you do, go to Vimbo's! I don't normally go for pizza when I'm out of town, but I had some that was pretty good when I was in NYC. Can't remember the name of the place but it was in Little Italy.

Anytime I get out of town, I'm gonna hit up all the local joints I can! The best chicken I've ever had was a hole in the wall joint in Little Rock called Chicken Country and the best steaks I've ever had was at Vimbo's in Wheatland Wyoming. Not sure why anyone else would ever wind up there but if you do, go to Vimbo's! I don't normally go for pizza when I'm out of town, but I had some that was pretty good when I was in NYC. Can't remember the name of the place but it was in Little Italy.

I've been to NYC numerous times. ALL the pizza is good. Pizza is like sex, it's all good, then there's AMAZING pizza!

Back
Top Bottom