• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/28 Hunt

1028180938.jpg
1028180938a.jpg

The wide one was 160 pounds and the thick one was 178. I'm pretty sore today from dragging. The biologists on Fort Gordon will score these tomorrow or Wednesday.

Ummm now I can say this. Hunting isn’t supposed to be that easy.

Hahaha. That got me laughing pretty good. I'm not jealous anymore. My goal this year was 4 mature deer and at least 1 buck. I'm 3/4 of the way there. The only thing that would make this season any better is if I can get another doe when my daughter is out with me.

Hahaha. That got me laughing pretty good. I'm not jealous anymore. My goal this year was 4 mature deer and at least 1 buck. I'm 3/4 of the way there. The only thing that would make this season any better is if I can get another doe when my daughter is out with me.
Then you can switch to small game and have some real fun!

Lmao!! I’m sure you arn’t jealous! I’m still waiting on grand daddy to show up. I only harvested daddy. That’s awesome though and congrats again!

View attachment 1842644

So this is how it went down........Im in my stand and at 0805 I hear 2 bucks fighting but dont see them. 30 seconds later the one on the left runs right out to me and I dropped him in his tracks. He was kicking a little after a few minutes so I put another one in him to finish him. I get down and take a couple pics and start texting my hunting buddies and I hear a buck grunting. He grunted a few times and it was getting closer. I looked over and he was 25 yards away coming straight at me. I pulled up and shot him in the heart. He ran off but I heard him crash. This is crazy. Absolute best hunting day eva!
Dude! You rock!

This is not an advertisement, just advice. I bought a can of this and used it recently. I used it Saturday and Sunday and had 3 mature bucks within 25 yards. I cant say for sure that it brought them in but I can say for sure it didn't push them away. I sprayed a few sprays 5 minutes before legal shooting light and the bucks showed up by 0830. Wind was swirling a bit.

download (4).jpeg

This is not an advertisement, just advice. I bought a can of this and used it recently. I used it Saturday and Sunday and had 3 mature bucks within 25 yards. I cant say for sure that it brought them in but I can say for sure it didn't push them away. I sprayed a few sprays 5 minutes before legal shooting light and the bucks showed up by 0830. Wind was swirling a bit.

View attachment 1845013
I’ve used it.. it’s worked for me once as well on a WMA.

Back
Top Bottom