• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/7 Hunt

Ive got one more weekend to hunt before i move north. Gonna do a 3 day opening weekend muzzle loader hunt then pack everything up.
Getting lots of pics of buck fighting on camera so things are changing and this cold front should make thing be interesting. Good luck this weekend.

Ive got one more weekend to hunt before i move north. Gonna do a 3 day opening weekend muzzle loader hunt then pack everything up.
Getting lots of pics of buck fighting on camera so things are changing and this cold front should make thing be interesting. Good luck this weekend.
Hey man ill take over your hunting property for you and watch it till you come back to visit 😂

I saw one walking in that ran off and saw 1 feeding when I was walking out. If it was next Saturday I would have shot her but she was a little past my comfort range with a xbow. Went and sighted in my 45/70 after. Took 8 shots to get it perfect. Now my shoulder hurts. I think I'll take this gun to di-lane on Thursday. Got drawn for the first hunt.

Same here. Got a new ladder stand up that I’ll let sit for a couple weeks. Brush hogged one corn food plot and tilled, ready for winter planting, took down electric fence on other and cut up a massive tree that fell a few weeks ago and blocking one of the tree stands. Sighted in the muzzleloader and rifle. Picked some bell peppers and jalapeños. Good day! Ready for next weekend.

Same here. Got a new ladder stand up that I’ll let sit for a couple weeks. Brush hogged one corn food plot and tilled, ready for winter planting, took down electric fence on other and cut up a massive tree that fell a few weeks ago and blocking one of the tree stands. Sighted in the muzzleloader and rifle. Picked some bell peppers and jalapeños. Good day! Ready for next weekend.

Taking the climber out for the first time tomorrow! Can’t wait to use it

Back
Top Bottom