$10 scope deal

I bought it haven't mounted it yet as I need to purchase rings looks better than some of my bushnells. Similar to my Nikon that's on my .308. My buddy has one on his .270 for awhile now and swears by it that it's a great scope

Dear Amazon shoppers pleas know that the $30 mail in rebate must be a total purchase price of $49.99 as I read it on the mail in rebate @tfergusonracing
Real Time Real Time you'll have to check what it says online

It actually says that the scope must be a 49.99 value, not that you had to PAY 49.99. They are even advertising it that way. The ad clearly states that there is a $30.00 rebate, and that the final cost is $9.98. I printed the rebate form as well as the actual ad. I'm not a big fan of Simmons, but for $10.00, what the heck.

If you waste $15 of ammo shooting .22lr to zero a scope you don't need to own any rifles or scopes benjamin benjamin
I guess you do not understand, the scope will not zero that is why you will shoot all the ammo trying, I shoot one inch at 100 yds. all the time but what you have here is a scope that will shoot three inch groups if you can see thru it and do not even think about using it for squirrels at dawn or dim light.

I guess you do not understand, the scope will not zero that is why you will shoot all the ammo trying, I shoot one inch at 100 yds. all the time but what you have here is a scope that will shoot three inch groups if you can see thru it and do not even think about using it for squirrels at dawn or dim light.
benjamin benjamin ...Are you speaking from experience or just sharing your opinion?

I bought three of these last year @ $39.99 with $30 mail in rebate then used $10 off coupons from the hunting regulations book. Rebates came to three different addresses just to be sure. Three scopes for less than $8 out of pocket. Decent scopes too.

Back
Top Bottom