• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10 year/ 14,000 post giveaway Green Tip Flipper Crack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODT has been very good to me for 1/4 of my life now. Time to celebrate a milestone with a giveaway (Pay attention you new ****ers).
In a decade I have met many new friends, like actual friends, on here. I have many good memories and one or two internet battles racked up in that time. I still love it here. I started my business here and ODT helped me massively. Thank you all for feeding my kids and keeping clothes on their backs. Thank you all for helping put me on the path that I'm on today, and thank you for helping me live the life that I live now. Thank you (Most of you, except you, you know who you are, **** you in particular) for supporting me in my brief (But I consider successful) political fiasco. Thanks for the laughs. Thanks for all the support we had with the twins years ago. Thanks for kicking in on all of the great things we've done together over the years.

A year ago this wouldn't be a big one at all but I don't see anyone else posting it up. I present to you 150 rounds of that sweet Federal American Eagle Green Tipped gold.

Everyone gets one entry
Supporters get two
Fire, LEO, Military, School teachers, First responders, etc get three
Hen of Fame gets you three
Mods get three because you can never suck enough of that power teet
Cheaters get immediately disqualified and publicly ridiculed

BONUS: If you post up a picture of you and I, or you at one of my events add one entry

I will pick the winner by @DinkyDau 's random number generator in 7 days, so next Saturday. I don't remember how long these things run. You can pick it up in Dalton or I will ship it to you on my dime.
@DinkyDau , would you please pick me a random number next Saturday to keep it honest.

Here's to the good times. May they return soon...
View attachment 3071388
3 please and thanks such a neat givaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom