Giveaway!  1000th (ish) post giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been spreading the word to write your congressman and senator via social media, here on the ODT, my YouTube channel, and all my friends/family. I also became a supporter here on the ODT.

does voting against obama count? how about getting my friends to vote? i called a liberal i know the day after the vote and told him "not to forget to vote next week" i know that didnt help but it made me laugh

Gentlemen Your patriotism Amazes me Thank you so much for everything you have done to improve our country and protect our freedoms. I will continue this thread until the end of the week (Friday Feb 8th) and will select a winner on saturday.

Thank you again for everything you have done....we need more men (Women) like yourselves.

I taught newbs how to shoot last week.

I train LEOs every day, and if there's one lesson I try to get across to them it's this: "By the consent of the governed."

I have emailed numerous Politicians during the last couple of months. Member of GCO. Supporter of the Constitution. I would love the x54R ammo!

I was a county delegate in 2008 & 2012 as well as a delegate to the state convention, registered lobbyist (citizen lobbyist not corporate) written numerous blogs,letters,email, petitions, ran four internet radio shows per week, cut back to one now on Monady nights. S.E. admin for Patriot Familys web site, attended several D.C. rallies, did not vote for obama, and continue to try to educate people on our Constitution and the right to keep and bear arms.
I took my oath in the U.S. ARMY/ARNG in 1983 that oath had no expiration date, Honorable discharge 1988. And I don't think paying taxes qualifies as Patriotism.

I started a 2 usgi mag giveaway where people have to send a letter to their reps in congess as well as a variety of gun groups to mobilize their power to make sure the aforementioned reps don't do something stupid. Check out my giveaway with the letter and the links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom