• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Most likely wrong ammo. You gotta be careful with that **** man. Always check your ammo to make sure it's the right kind even of you think you are sure that it is. May have to take it to someone if you can't get your bolt open.

Really....after all that stuff about an old box and you weren't sure what was in it? I'd be willing to bet it's the wrong ammo if you had a mixed box of ammo. Did you get your bolt open? Deleting part of your post is not going to fix your problem by the way

Really....after all that stuff about an old box and you weren't sure what was in it? I'd be willing to bet it's the wrong ammo if you had a mixed box of ammo. Did you get your bolt open? Deleting part of your post is not going to fix your problem by the way
I meant an old box of 243 ammo.....not mixed with other ammo.

Dude I remember what I read and even though you or someone else deleted part of it does not erase it from my mind. Haha whatever. You probably loaded a round that was the wrong caliber or something about that round was not right and it got stuck in your rifle. Anyway, I guess call it a lesson learned and hope you got your bolt open and your gun is not messed up

Dude I remember what I read and even though you or someone else deleted part of it does not erase it from my mind. Haha whatever. You probably loaded a round that was the wrong caliber or something about that round was not right and it got stuck in your rifle. Anyway, I guess call it a lesson learned and hope you got your bolt open and your gun is not messed up
When I get it out I will send you a picture of the case. thanks for your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom