• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11/10 buck

Appreciate it fellas. I'm headed out again tomorrow morning as soon as I get off work. 7 more days in South Ga. and I can't wait. Caught another buck on trail cam this week that blew my mind. I won't say how big he is because it will probably sound like campfire bull **** but he is big, and I'll leave it at that.

Told my friend he could let his 13 year old son sit in my blind this morning and have a crack at a nice buck, so the kid goes in there and shoots a spike with 2" spikes...haha...He could not stay off the trigger. Heck I would have done the same thing at 13. I'm very happy for the kid because he's happy, but if he had let that small buck walk Mr. Big head could have come along. Oh well, he'll live and learn like the rest of us. I saw that spike last Tuesday and told him to grow up and come back. He came back, but he won't be growing any longer. haha...Nothing as cool as passing on the hunting heritage to the next generation.

Good luck out there and stay safe.

I have a 14 year old looking for his first Deer, I would be happy for him just to get a Doe-Ha.
He keeps going, and trying but not a chance to take a shot(we don't have many Big Deer close to home).
N-I-C-E Deer, Hope you get the other BIG ONE!!!
Blessings

Back
Top Bottom