11/25 hunt

Ok. She's out of sight now. I will give her about 20 more minutes and if she doesn't show back up I'm getting down! If she does I'll drop the hammer on her.
Thanks for looking out for me Gentlemen..I was going to try to hunt this week end but that got crushed..VV Depending on where you are I might be able to come by tomorrow..Helping next door neighbor now..Thanks Wes for thinking about me!! I am going to try and go hunting the 10-17th of next month..Friend from Maine is coming down, has sent some smoked Salmon he does, and bringing more down with him...I would like to have a processor in Mineral Bluff make some summer sausage..It is to die for! Good Luck Gentlemen and be safe!

Thanks for looking out for me Gentlemen..I was going to try to hunt this week end but that got crushed..VV Depending on where you are I might be able to come by tomorrow..Helping next door neighbor now..Thanks Wes for thinking about me!! I am going to try and go hunting the 10-17th of next month..Friend from Maine is coming down, has sent some smoked Salmon he does, and bringing more down with him...I would like to have a processor in Mineral Bluff make some summer sausage..It is to die for! Good Luck Gentlemen and be safe!
All have have seen has been bucks or I would have warmed up the barrel for you.

She never came back but I think I'm going to hunt the same stand again this afternoon. Lots of red oak and water oak acorns are on the ground.

IMG_20161125_110534346.jpg

Let two does walk this morning. Was huntin' with a brother of mine and his 12 y/o son. Sure wanted him to get his 1st. The deer turned and went into the swamp instead of where Matt and Bennett were set up. Next time!.......with pictures! Good luck everyone!

Nothing this morning and even the tree rats were thin. Brother hunting close to me had a husky mix come up to his pop up blind and bark at him. Dog will live to bark another day. A lot of scrapes and a few rubs; but nothing moving.

Back
Top Bottom