• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12-21-2012 What if??

Okay, I got a fun topic to talk about. the so called "apocalypse" is suppose to happen on 12-21-2012 according to the Mayan Calender. I just want to hear from any of you on what you think is going to happen and what you have plan on doing if it does happen. The Mayans claim it is just a "new beginning " and others at say that the planets aligning is gonna create a gravitational shift and destroy the Earth.. I've seen a overwhelming amount of people going to the extreme and going as far as to having a bug out shelter with enough supplies to last a couple months. I just want I hear from you guys what you would do if the sh@t hit the fan on that day. If you weren't prepared, what would you do first, where would you go, what is important etc....

I f******* hope so!!

The planets have lined up before and we are here. It wont mean the end of the planet. No way the destruction would be centered around one day or even a week.

Bring it on. After this election. What is there left to lose of who we once were. America is dead.

Back
Top Bottom