12 dollar swimming pool chicken fingers in slow green bathtubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical behavior just this one is on camera.

Not typical behavior at all they’re human just like anyone else you actually have a smaller percentage of goofballs if you look at the sheer numbers. This is due to most agencies having background and psychological testing however some smaller agencies do not do that. Doing some checking that small town should’ve fired this guy in 2017 but only did he hit an elderly driver and kill her on the way to a call where he should not of been running that fast he also shot a fellow officer with a negligent discharge.
People of Millen Georgia got exactly the law-enforcement they deserved if they were going to put up with that

Not typical behavior at all they’re human just like anyone else you actually have a smaller percentage of goofballs if you look at the sheer numbers. This is due to most agencies having background and psychological testing however some smaller agencies do not do that.
Uh-huh...right.

Great response, maybe you could follow it up with some stats, But you can’t because as a whole law enforcement has a very good record

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have you ever watched the news or read a newspaper or website.
This type of behavior is atypical along with corruption and abuse of power.
I'm not one of the full time cop haters on here but I'm not a copsucker either.
Candidates to become a law enforcement officer should be held to a higher standard and the screening process should make real efforts to weed out the psychos and bullies.
I say pay them better, train them better and make it much harder to put on the badge and stop covering each others ass when they screw up.
Being a LE officer should be a noble profession.

Great response, maybe you could follow it up with some stats, But you can’t because as a whole law enforcement has a very good record

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have a friend 14 years as leo/13 years mp
He was also caught banging a woman on the clock, didn’t lose his job for it though.

I have a friend 14 years as leo/13 years mp
He was also caught banging a woman on the clock, didn’t lose his job for it though.

Had a family member that worked for a large metro agency. He liked to show off all the "recovered" stolen merchandise he used to decorate his place. Eventually he was forced out after shooting an urban youth under questionable circumstances but just moved from job to job before finally leaving LE a few years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom