• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1200 guns and two tons of ammo

What the hell why did the police even take his collection?

Homes of deceased persons and estate sales are broken into and stolen from all the time. It makes sense for them to move a large number of firearms like that to a secure location. Assuming of course they are property accounted for and the cops don't "help themselves" to a few... which would be my concern.

What I really don't like is the "tone" of the article that implies "OMG!!1!" or that there might be some misdoing. Only in Kalifornia or NY/NJ would this be about the gun collection.

Homes of deceased persons and estate sales are broken into and stolen from all the time. It makes sense for them to move a large number of firearms like that to a secure location. Assuming of course they are property accounted for and the cops don't "help themselves" to a few... which would be my concern.

What I really don't like is the "tone" of the article that implies "OMG!!1!" or that there might be some misdoing. Only in Kalifornia or NY/NJ would this be about the gun collection.

I agree its not the fact that they secured the inventory its as you say the shock and almost assumption that the deceased was somehow a criminal.

ARSENAL? It's a freaking COLLECTION, you dim-wits!

Unused, unfired, new in box, still wrapped in original packaging is NOT a friggin' arsenal.

The truth is: The cops are collectors also and want to be sure and have the opportunity to "secure" some of these items for their own personal appropriation. Like the drug bust where $1 million was seized from a stopped vehicle. Yea, right... where's the "other" million?

Cops found 1200 guns and 2 ton of ammo in a home in Pacific Palasades California. Whats the big deal? He just has a hobby, prolly keeps him out of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom