$13 pellet rifle

Hey I just wanted to say Thank You to the OP. This was really a great deal, must have been a price mistake, at least Midway honored it. The pellet rifle alone is worth at least $40.

That is why I love this site, if you note I don't even live near you guys, never have. No idea how I originally found this site lol.

Hey I just wanted to say Thank You to the OP. This was really a great deal, must have been a price mistake, at least Midway honored it. The pellet rifle alone is worth at least $40.

That is why I love this site, if you note I don't even live near you guys, never have. No idea how I originally found this site lol.

That is good stuff right there! Saw your other posts but never noticed your location haha!

You're very welcome, thanks for taking the time to post. I'm just glad I ran across it and a bunch of people were able to get in on it, especially for their kids, etc. I saw the price and thought man, I gotta post this up! But I was half afraid ppl were gonna laugh bc it was a pellet gun...I'm glad I did it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom