13 rules

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
542060_10151229722852956_1771775804_n.jpg

Old, but worth posting.

Great stuff :) I'd also heard another. "Never bring a knife to a gun fight" But this one isn't totally true since if you run out of ammo and the bad still isn't down, the knife might be you best bet.

Great stuff :) I'd also heard another. "Never bring a knife to a gun fight" But this one isn't totally true since if you run out of ammo and the bad still isn't down, the knife might be you best bet.

take the street survival course...if that dude with the knife gets the head start even 7 yards away, he has a very good chance of getting you before you can unholster, best to secure that knife first.

take the street survival course...if that dude with the knife gets the head start even 7 yards away, he has a very good chance of getting you before you can unholster, best to secure that knife first.
I would never reveal a blade unless I was already within striking distance. From a defensive stand point, I prefer up close and personal but if confronted with an armed intruder out of reach it will turn into a gun fight real quick. A very short gun fight if my wife is at my side! :D

Back
Top Bottom