1397 Hayabusa Redux

Dude, I hate to say but your bike videos are so wimpy. I have seen 6 year olds on a Honda 50 do better. Sign up for a track day. Take the class, LISTEN to the instructors, learn to actually ride a bike and then post something worthwhile.

Dude, I hate to say but your bike videos are so wimpy. I have seen 6 year olds on a Honda 50 do better. Sign up for a track day. Take the class, LISTEN to the instructors, learn to actually ride a bike and then post something worthwhile.

So what you are saying is I should be riding faster and more agressively on public streets?

Thats not nice.Maybe he rides the way he wants to and that makes him happy

No, my videos are wimpy. I raced downhill MTB in high school and motocross in my early 20s. My tib and fib in my left leg are made mostly of titanium from a motorcycle wreck in my mid 20s. I have broken both arms, my clavicle, 4 ribs, punctured a lung, and basically every bone in my hands multiple times over about a 15 year period.

I also suffered from subarachnoid hemorrhage caused by skull impact which resulted in a brain clipping, mutiple brain surgeries, and a VP shunt. My skull is weakened from all of this a susceptible to impact.

My body is beat to hell and quite honestly as much as I love riding, I have no interest in dragging my knees, tearing up the track pushing my bike to its limits.

I know I ride WAY below my bikes limits. I'm cool with that. I make these videos because I like making them. No other reason. I don't think I am the next motogp star nor do I aspire to be.

More than likely you will never meet another hemorrhaged aneurysm survivor on a motorcycle. For a guy that should either be dead or a vegetable I think I'm doing pretty good. :thumb:

My apologies NWS. I used to race AMA CCS back in the day, until I broke my back at Rockingham. I will admit I had consumed several adult beverages prior to posting. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom