• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$149 Gen4 Micro Roni

they still are! I’m super excited about it. Crazy that it shipped the same day I ordered it. It was like $7 shipping but that’s still way below most other places.

i wish it worked on the 26 also. I have 19s and a 17. Guess i gotta get the other ones it works with too haha
What total you get?
It's $170 for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

According to the pics on the website, it did appear to be the extended brace

You are correct. I see that it's the extended. YRS is still a better deal. $144 shipped. The one from the post is $167. I have ordered 2 of these from YRS. It comes from Israel so it takes a couple of weeks but the savings make it worth it.

You are correct. I see that it's the extended. YRS is still a better deal. $144 shipped. The one from the post is $167. I have ordered 2 of these from YRS. It comes from Israel so it takes a couple of weeks but the savings make it worth it.
Gotcha. That Roni looks like a previous generation as well.

Yes,I believe this is a previous generation. The one from the original post (Gen 4) is adaptable for full size (17, 22, etc) AND compact (19, 23, etc) Glocks, whereas the one you posted, you must choose compact OR full size (19, 23, 32 OR 17, 22, 31).

Back
Top Bottom