1971 Chevy c10 SB ROD 370hp 6000 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrott

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Like the title states, i traded my 62 Buick special for this and my wife hates it. The truck is solid and extremely fast. Built 350 with heavy cam, headers, side exahust, 750cfm carb and intake, 350turbo tranny, and a 10 bolt posi rear with 411 gears. New water pump,power stearing pump, alternator and all brakes done. Last guy told me its between 370-390hp, i beleive him. The tires are Coker white walls with steel wheels and baby moons. There are two issues with the truck, sombody cut the gauge wires for the dash. Theres a few aftermarket gauges inside the truck but only the tach and oil pressure are hookedup. Also the only real rust on the truck in is the driver side door jam, its a flat area and an easy fix. The color is hot rod balck, not primer. I daily drive it at the moment and it drives just fine, no issues. Im loooking to get around 6000 but im open to resonable offers. Ill take trades on other car or trucks of the same value, not really to picky, so offer them up. No motorcycles, i value my life. Ill take partial quality gun trades as well. Call or text anytime, i receive pic messages as well.
Thanks
Brian
770 846 5320
i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj194_thetrott_truck1.jpg

i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj194_thetrott_truck2.jpg

i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj194_thetrott_truck3.jpg

I know the owner and I've seen the truck and it is really, really fast. It's not for the faint of heart nor a young person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom