• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1st gen glock or 1911(new)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the statement "both are good guns" seems way off base to me.
Keep the Glock. After letting a few Taurus into my collection, and then having problems with every single one of them both revolvers and pistols (though none of them was a 1911 copy) I personally have serious reservations about anything they produce.
Glocks on the other hand have a very good reputation for a reason.

Do some research on taurus 1911's. Theyre considered one of the best price point 1911's money can buy. I had one and loved it.

Guns built to primarily hit a price point are generally not going to be as tough accurate and reliable as guns built to primarily be tough accurate and reliable.
Just sayin.

I had a 1911 taurus. While I hate just about ALL taurus handguns, I cant say one bad thing about the pt1911. It ate everything I fed it, was very accurate and felt great. Really its all about what you want. The grip on the glock 21 is fat and does not feel very good. If you really want a 1911 then do it. If your happy with the glock 21 then keep it. Your the one that has to shoot it! :D

Back
Top Bottom