2011 Census

noodle

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with "Lil Granny Green Jeans" in Tucson, Arizona. She wanted to know why I hadn't finished my questionnaire in December. I told her that I didn't have the time or the care to provide anyone with the info..... That's when her panties tightened up and she started to tell my that congress had passed a law that I had to finish the questionnaire...blah blah blah......
I was very polite and again told her I didn't have the time, that I was busy trying to find the end of the internet on my day off, and that I really didn't care that the federal government know that I have 3 toilets and 8 televisions in my 4 bedroom house.
I guess I'll sit here at home and wait for the authorities to show up and make me fill out the form....If anyone requires my assistance in any up coming projects, please forward all request to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba...
xoxo Jeff

I told them two people live in my house of unknown race, religion, and income, however they are both over 18. I believe in giving the information, just the minimum amount.

I don't think there is a government census going on currently... I worked for the Census in 2009 and the census was completed in 2009. If you still have the paperwork, double check it.

When I worked for them, we could not demand the information and if the person refused we were told not to threaten etc....

r u being scamed?

r is this a business survey?

ME, you are correct. There currently is not a census being conducted. What it's called is the American Community Survey, brought to you by the US Department of Commerce and Census Bureau. The pamphlet that was included stated that it would take about 40 minutes to complete. Most of the questions seemed very silly. How many faucets? How many stoves, Hot and cold running water.....Along with the statement that it's required by law. Title 13, U.S. Code set 141 and 193 for not responding. I guess I'll sit back and see what happens. I'll be sure to post up any fines or penalties that get imposed.

Back
Top Bottom