• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015 Black Friday Thread (Gun Stuff Only)

I'd like to stock up on some ammo if some deals/free shipping pop up. I want to be in a good position if Hillary gets the White House.

Other than that, I'd like to find a deal on a mid-priced optic for my AR-15, maybe a high quality flashlight from Going Gear.

I'm working overtime as I type this in my phone just for ammo purchases over that Black Friday weekend

Work? 0% interest 15 month credit cards man. That's the real weapon for Black Friday.

And I'll sell enough crap on eBay to pay off the cards and then keep everything else as gifts for myself and my family.

I'd like to stock up on some ammo if some deals/free shipping pop up. I want to be in a good position if Hillary gets the White House.

Other than that, I'd like to find a deal on a mid-priced optic for my AR-15, maybe a high quality flashlight from Going Gear.
Right there with you. Ammo and an optic for me.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, last year was so so, and with prices even more rock bottom than last, I doubt there will be any smoking deals. Everyday 2015 is better than 2013 Black Friday. The good news is that everything is historically cheap, at least what hasn't been banned yet...

Back
Top Bottom