• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015 Black Friday Thread (Gun Stuff Only)

Thinking about buying a cheap new .22 to fool around with.

Dick's has the Mossberg 715 for $99.98, Academy has the Savage 64FXP for $119.99, Gander has the Marlin 795 I think for $109 (without pulling the ad up again). But Dicks also has the 10/22 for $199.98 and it comes with a free 10 round magazine.

Considering Alabama sales tax, I'm paying $220 OTD. Not a horrible price for the 10/22 but I'm also cheap as hell and a $99.98+tax for a semi-auto .22 is a pretty damn good deal.

I'm assuming I should pay out the extra cash and get the 10/22 if I'm going to get anything at all, but again, $99.98 for a new .22 semi-auto is very tempting.

I needed a 22 pistol host.

PSA has the Walther P22 black for $229. Considering everyone on here wants 325-350 used I think it's great.

I borrowed a P22 when I had a new can and my pistol hadn't come back from threading. I ran somewhere beteen 700 and 1000 rounds though it. I liked the pistol except it was a little finicky about the bulk ammo. I have a Mark III and it eats everything. I'd suggest that, or maybe a 22/45 Lite if you want accurate and super reliable.

I borrowed a P22 when I had a new can and my pistol hadn't come back from threading. I ran somewhere beteen 700 and 1000 rounds though it. I liked the pistol except it was a little finicky about the bulk ammo. I have a Mark III and it eats everything. I'd suggest that, or maybe a 22/45 Lite if you want accurate and super reliable.

I agree.

A Mark II or III is a great pistol! One of the all-time best. Better trigger pull also.

I agree.

A Mark II or III is a great pistol! One of the all-time best. Better trigger pull also.

The only problem with a Mark is that they are one of, if not the, loudest hosts out there due to how loud the action is. I have one and shoot it suppressed all the time, but the action is loud as he'll.

Back
Top Bottom