• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

** 2017 College Football Pick'em! **

IMG_1428.JPG

Football time

At least we have a QB worth getting excited about. Unlike the Hot Garbage the swamp lizards are rolling out. And your coach sodmizes marine life.

If he cant figure out how to run an offense, he'll have a lot more time for the marine life....if you catch my drift

If he cant figure out how to run an offense, he'll have a lot more time for the marine life....if you catch my drift

I can't figure it out. You would think there would be 5 stars lined up over the Horizon to play QB at UF. No worries for Gator fans though.I am sure it will be all straightened out for the Dawgs annual butt whippin in JAX.

I can't figure it out. You would think there would be 5 stars lined up over the Horizon to play QB at UF. No worries for Gator fans though.I am sure it will be all straightened out for the Dawgs annual butt whippin in JAX.
It's sad. Haven't had an offense since Tebow left.....almost had one with Grier in '15, but suspension, peds, drugs, whatever it was....now he's slinging 500yds a game at wvu and Florida sucks again

Back
Top Bottom